Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My life change

So I was out with my mom for the past 2 days and she kept looking at my ribbon, finally she asked me what it was for and I let her know that there were a few things that I need to change about myself, her exact words were, and I quote, "Why are you changing things about yourself, you are fine the way you are" I told her about the things I want to change and that it was causing me friends and she said again....and I quote "Well if they were your real friends, they wouldn't care how you were, fuck them" My mom can be a bit...harsh...but I don't want to be like her at all, her attitude is not that great either and she realizes it sometimes herself. I just need more positive people in my life because what I put out is what I learned...

All my life it was all about black power and black this and black that...and we got to stand up for ourselves and so on and so forth...and whites aint shit and white trash and racisim...this comes mostly from my mom and my aunt...but how do you stop racisim when your racist against another race? It don't make sense to me. I understand racism happened many many years ago and it still happens today, hell there are still slaves in Africa.

I just need to get away from all of the negativity because I am trying to change...not get worse. Maybe I will start doing something during the days since I am not working...I guess go to the gym...work out my frustrations, get my stomach flat finally...cause this little buldge isn't cute!

Ja Ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment