Friday, May 20, 2011

So today is a sucky day...the rain is the worst, I don't really like it. I just started this blog and it will be hard for me to keep up with it. Where to begin? My name is Asia, I have no nick names or anything like that and I am 27 years old and I still live at home with my mother...>.> That's right...still with mom dukes. I am not your average, sterotypical black girl. Sure I like my sneakers and my name brands but I also like things outside like Lolita, goth and Kadona style clothing. I like Japanese food, I would love to learn how to speak Japanese, I love anime, I love video games, I love BJD's (Ball Jointed Dolls), I really love cats and I love my friends. There are 3 friends that I have that I would do anything for and their names are Stephanie, Quincy and Mina...don't fuck with them or you would be fucking with me. Oh wells...I guess this is it for today...laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment